2012 Porsche 911 Turbo 997.2 Turbo
6-speed MANUAL 997.2
Symbolic International is proud to present this 1-owner "as-new" 997.2 Turbo Coupe with only 946 miles on the odometer.
It is a Southern California car since it was purchased new at Porsche of Downtown Los Angeles, and never seen a day of rain.
Porsche enthusiast owned and represents the last of the 911 Turbo's that could be ordered with the good ol' 6-speed manual gearbox.
Extremely rare as only 260 997.2 Turbo Coupes were built for the model year 2012. It is speculated that less than 100 6-speeds made it to the U.S., and that is even optimistic.
- 1-owner SoCal 911
- Only 945 Miles(!)
- Last Year of Manual Transmission Turbo's
- Black with Gray Full Leather Interior
- 3.8L Twin-Turbo H6 (DFI) Engine Producing 500 Horsepower
- 6-speed Manual Transmission
- Bose Premium Audio
- Sport Chrono Package
- 19" Centerlock RS Spyder Wheels
- White Gauges
- Aero Kit
- 3-Spoke Multi-Function Steering Wheel
Not many cars over the past 5-10 years can call themselves modern collectibles, but this one can, and is. Don't miss your opportunity to make this excellent Turbo a part of your garage.