1985 BMW ///M 635CSi
57,000 Miles - 3.5L 286hp I6 - Euro-Spec E24 ///M - "Cosmo Blue"
Symbolic International are pleased to present this amazing 4-owner E24 ///M 635CSi.
It is the higher horsepower "Euro-Spec" example with the pleasant smaller bumpers and 286hp engine.
This is one of only 3,283 LHD non-catalyst "Euro" M635CSi/M6's produced between December of 1983 and December 1988.
Also of note, the beautiful "Cosmoblau" paint was only offered on European Market cars for 2 years ('84-'86).... So you will likely be the only one in your area with it.
- Import Docs (Antwerpen to Baltimore) and Original Purchase Receipt From KOHL Automobile
- MSRP: $99,145DM ($56,118 USD in '85)
- Delivered to 1st U.S. Customer In July 1985
- "Cosmoblau" Metallic (paint code: 185) with 2-Tone Blue Houndstooth Euro Recaro-Seated Cloth Interior
- 3.5L I6 Engine (type: M88/3) Producing 286hp
- 5-speed Getrag (type: 280/5) Transmission
- Power Windows
- Headlamp Wipers
- Yellow Enduro Driving/Fog Lamps
- 16" 2-Piece BBS Wheels
- New Pirelli Tires
- Original German Owners Manuals
If you are looking for one of the best and well sorted ///M 635CSi's available, look no further.