2013 McLaren 12C Spider MP4-12C
Only 9,053 Miles(!) - "Carbon Black Metallic" - $300k+ MSRP
Symbolic International are pleased to present this exciting 12C Spider with less than 10,000 original miles on it.
With McLaren's current (excessive) line-up, it is hard to believe that less than 10 years ago, they released their first production road car since the legendary F1 that was released in 1992. Initially called the MP4-12C, this was McLaren's chance to show the world they could build a reliable, and very rapid 2-seat sports car to compete with the likes of Porsche's 911, Ferrari's 458 and Lamborghini's Huracan.... Which they basically accomplished. It was also the first McLaren road car to be designed and built in-house from start to finish.
With a curb weight of just over 3,200 pounds, and 616hp, the McLaren will do 0-60 in a staggering 3.0 seconds flat and the quarter mile in 10.8 seconds. 8 years later, these numbers are still extremely relevant.
- $300k+ MSRP in 2013(!)
- 3-owner Spider
- Clean Carfax
- "Carbon Black Metallic" with Black Leather Interior and Red Stitching
- 3.8L Twin-Turbo V8 Producing 616hp
- 7-speed SSG Paddle-Shift Transmission
- Iris Upgrade with Premium Meridian Audio ($7,200 option)
- Heated & Electric Seats w/ Memory ($3,600 option)
- 'Sport' Exhaust ($6,300 option)
- Carbon MonoCell Chassis
- Upgraded Carbon Fiber Interior ($4,200 option)
- Active Suspension and Chassis Aero
If you are looking for an extremely capable sports car at a reasonable price, the often overlooked 12C is a very enticing option.