1965 Ford Mustang 347ci V8 Resto-Mod Convertible
$150k +Build - 347ci Crate V8 - Coilover Suspension
Symbolic International are pleased to present this beautiful resto-mode Mustang Convertible. It started life as a '65 289ci 2-Valve V8 Convertible. The original car was brought to us in 2010 and stripped down to bare metal to begin the 10 month transformation process into the car you see today. It has covered only 1,950 miles since its build and is a blast to drive.
The owner wanted a clean "wolf in sheeps clothing" build, which is exactly what he got.
Original build cost in 2010 was $150k +
Understated, refined, and alot of muscle.
- 1,950 Miles On Frame-Off Build
- Black Metallic Exterior Paint with Twin Dark Gray Ghost Racing Stripes
- 347ci Stroker Ford Performance Engine Producing 400+ hp w/ Programmable Fuel-Injection
- BBK Single-Stage Intake
- BBK 70mm Throttle-Body
- Mustang II Independent Front Suspension
- 5-speed Tremec TCET5008 TKO Transmission
- Wilwood Power Disc Brakes Front & Rear
- Power Windows, Doors, Trunk Release, and Locks
- Power Black Canvas Convertible Top
- Power Steering
- Coilover Suspension
- Dakota Digital Gauges
- Custom Black Leather Bucket-Seated Interior
- Stainless Steel Fuel Cell Under Carpeted Trunk
- Kenwood 1000-Watt Stereo w/ Navigation & iPod Connect
- 17" American Racing Mag Wheels
If you are looking for a clean and well-built Mustang Resto-Mod, this is a fun and great choice.