1989 Ferrari 328 GTS
130 Mile Survivor! - Original Tires - Recent $10k Major Service - Supreme
Symbolic International are pleased to present this Concours 1989 328 GTS with only 130 ORIGINAL MILES!
A handful of Ferraristi in the late 80's were known to have placed orders for the last of the 328's, as founder Enzo Ferrari had passed away in the Summer of '88...
This is one of them.
It has been kept in a climate controlled garage by its previous 2 owners and is showing exactly 128 miles from new. It still wears its original Goodyear Eagle ZR55 tires.
- 1 of 1,089 GTS' Produced For The World In '89 (less than 600 are speculated to have been sent to North America)
- Major Service Completed Last Month
- Build Date of March 1989 (328 production ceased in September/October of '89)
- 128 Original Miles(!)
- Clean Carfax
- U.S. Spec Car
- 3.2L V8 Engine (type: F105) Producing 270hp
- Engine #: 10356
- 5-Speed Manual Trans
- Gearbox #: 3000 F108/40
- "Rosso Corsa" w/ Black Leather Interior
- Rare Radio Delete (no shitty speakers either!)
- Optional Rear "Aerofoil" (black spoiler attached to engine lid)
- Convex Wheels
- All Original Books & Manuals
- Original Goodyear Tires
- Original Tool Kit
If you are looking for the best of the best 328, this is it.