1989 Mercedes-Benz 560SL
Type R107 - 18,000 Original Miles(!) - "Arctic White" with "Alpaca Grey" Leather
Symbolic International is pleased to present this extremely clean and well cared for 1989 560SL with less than 18,000 original miles.
This is about as nice as a final year R107 SL as you will find.
It has had 2 owners since it was purchased new by ex-MLB pitcher John Tudor at Gauthier Motors in Salem, MA in August of 1989 while he was throwing for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
He kept the car 22 years until its 2nd owner purchased it in 2011 and brought it with her to Virginia where put a mere 2,500 miles on it from the time she purchased it until we acquired it in late February of 2019 and brought it to San Diego.
- 2-owner SL
- "Arctic White" (code: 147) with "Alpaca Grey" Leather Interior
- 5.6L (type: M117) V8 Producing 227hp
- 4-speed Automatic Transmission
- Power Windows
- Original Owners Manuals and Service Books
- Both Master Keys
- Recent $3,300+ Service Less Than 1,500 Miles Ago (Valve Cover Gaskets, Water Pump)
If you are looking for one of the finest R107's left, this is it.