1987 BMW M3
51,000 Mile E30 M3 - DTM Icon - 2.3L (200hp) S14 I4 Engine
Symbolic International are pleased to present this excellent 51,000 mile E30 M3 finished in the striking "Diamond Black Metallic."
It is the Type AK05 Japan-spec example that was first registered in Yokohama, Japan in April of 1987.
It has lived garaged in Japan over the years and its body and paint show extremely well.
The E30's hold the title of the most successful DTM touring cars with 41 race wins in the late '80s series, and taking the outright title in 1989.
- Iconic DTM Touring Car
- "Diamond Black Metallic" with Black Leather Interior
- 2.3L (type: S14) 4-cylinder Engine Producing 200hp
- 5-speed Getrag Close-Ratio (Dogleg) Transmission
- Power Mirrors & Windows
- Power Sunroof
- Heated Front Seats
- Onboard Computer
- Rear Window Sunshade
- New Dunlop Direzza Tires
- Original Trunk-Mounted Tool Kit
- Owners Manual and Black Pouch
If you are looking for an extremely fun and well-sorted Gen 1 M3, this is a great example.