1984 Jeep Scrambler CJ8
Resto-Mod V8 Scrambler
Available is this awesome and rare Anvil Gray 1984 Scrambler. Only 28,000 CJ-8 Scrambler's were produced from '81 to '85, with only 4,130 produced in the 1984 model year. Less than a third are speculated to be on the roads today.
This is a moderate "resto-mod" with newer suspension, transmission and a stout V8. Its Gray paint looks amazing, and the front LED headlamps along with its new winch tie everything together perfectly.
- Recent Restoration (500 miles since)
- Slate Grey w/ 2-tone Black/Grey Interior
- 360ci V8 Engine w/ Howell Fuel-Injection
- 3-speed Automatic Transmission
- Power Steering
- Rubicon 4" Lift-Kit
- Hard-top (half-shell)
- Power Front Disc Brakes w/ Stainless Steel Braided Lines
- A/C (with all new hoses)
- Trail Max Fronts Seats
- 17" Method Racing Wheels
- Bilstein Shocks
- BFG A/T Tires
- Speedhut Main Speedometer
- Bosch Aux Gauges
- JW Speaker 8700 Dual-Beam LED Headlamps
- SmittyBilt Xrc 9500 Winch
- Warn Front Bumper
- MSD Plug Wires & Distributor
- Center Console Mounted Pioneer CD Player
If you are looking for the ultimate retro off-road/beach cruiser, this is a great example.
Please contact Symbolic International in San Diego at 858-259-0100 with any questions.