1968 Ford Mustang CS/GT Resto-Mod
$225k+ FantomWorks Build - 5.0L SVT Ford Gen II "Coyote" V8 Engine - IRS & IFS
Symbolic International is please to present this amazing build done by FantomWorks out of Norfolk, VA less than 250 miles ago.
It was completed in January 2018 and shows "as-new."
No stone (or $) was left unturned during this extensive 3+ year build on a then stock 1968 Mustang California Special, of which only 4,100 were produced.
- 32 Page Receipt Totaling $225,880 (not including the cost of the car itself, which was $25,000 in '14)
- Built by Famed Restoration Shop FantomWorks
- 5.0L Gen II "Coyote" SVT Engine Producing 470+ Horsepower (original to the car was a 302ci V8)
- Tremec TKO 5-speed Close Ratio-Manual Transmission (original to the car was a C4 Automatic)
- Car Correct "Candyapple Red" Exterior
- Car Correct Red & White Vinyl Interior (custom crafted to have the "Pony" look)
- Pro-Touring Autocross II Wood Steering Wheel
- Heidts Full Independent Rear Suspension w/ Upgraded Drilled & Slotted Rotors (Pro G IRS)
- Heidts Full Independent Front Suspension w/ Upgraded Drilled & Slotted Rotors (Pro G IFS)
- Coilovers Front w/ 11" Rotors
- Coilovers Rear
- Wilwood Calipers
- Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster- Tach & Speedometer
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Modern Driveline Driveshaft
- Modern Driveline Short-Shifter
- Spal 16" Electronic Puller Fan
- Powermaster XS Torque Mini Starter
- Aluminum Radiator
- 17" American Racing Shelby Wheels
- Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires
As you can see, A LOT of $ has been spent on this awesome Mustang.