2017 Mercedes-Benz G550 4x4 Squared
Symbolic International is proud to present this awesome beast of an SUV, more commonly known as the G550 4X4 Squared.
Only approximately 230 are speculated to have been sent out for U.S. consumption making this truck a likely candidate for the rare title of a modern collectible.
The Gelandewagens have been produced by Magna Streyr in Graz, Austria since they were first built for military use in the mid-70's, until they were released in 1979 for sale to the public.
This particular example has covered only 1,905 miles and shows "as-new."
- 1-Owner CA Benz
- 1 Of Only Approximately 230 Examples Sent To The U.S. Before Production Ceased
- Optional ($20,000) "High-Gloss Electric Beam" Paint
- 4.0L Twin-Turbo V8 Engine (type: M176) Producing 420 Horsepower
- Portal Axles Allowing For Over 17 Inches Of Ground Clearance(!)
- 3 Electronically Lockable Differentials
- OEM Suspension By Suspension Specialists KW GmbH
- Carbon Fiber Accented designo Interior
- Carbon Fiber Exterior Fenders and Roof-Mounted Light Bar
If you are looking for the baddest of the bad SUV, this is it.